NMAEPC Meeting Agenda
May 8, 2012 Meeting
Ayer Police Station
~~~~~ 1. Review and approval of previous meeting non meeting Minutes
2. Status of available funds with suggestions for best use. .
3. Review of community sign up status and appointment status (members, alternates and Community Emergency Response Coordinator). Note: The name of the coordinator is required for Ecemp. Please bring a listing of your community’s appointments, as you know it, to the meeting. The Town Clerks have received an independent request for this information and some have responded, but I would like your input.
4. Bylaw review. Comments on what we could be doing differently.
6. Please bring your communities listing of Tier 2 reporters for comparison purposes. We are now in a new year and Tier 2 reporters must submit updated or new information.
7. Availability of “NIMS for EOC’s” for use by communities for training
8. ~Suggestions as to what can be done differently. What would members like to see at meetings?
1.~~~~ Mutual Aid Possibilities.
2.~~Comments on MRPC Meeting regarding Natural Hazard Mitigation Update. (I noticed in the newspaper an article that NMCOG is also starting this process.)
3.~ RMS Basic and Administrator Class, Each community is allowed 4 students one of which will be the town system administrator. The class runs from 8:00-12:30 with the administrator having an additional hour 12:30-1:30. Students are encouraged, but not required, to bring there own laptop. Should we go together to ask for a class in our area?~
4. Red Cross~Shelter Training.
5. Discussion of TTX NERAC08 Littleton 495 Incident